Skip to main content

My heart beat more faster than usual

I don't know what i'm doing
my heart beat going more grazy than usual
i don't know what the happen
are you feeling the same like i do
tic toc on my clock
i still wait the answer
i still wait the ring on my phone (i hope you call me to night)

i'm maybe grazy today
i saw saw you on my eyesight
my bed have a smell of you

i'm maybe grazy today
are you miss me

i'm maybe grazy today
i'm still wait

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mataram

Kampung sade

If only

if only I had the nerve to say I miss you very much if only I had the courage to hold your hand tightly if only I had the courage to accompany you step and welcome the new day if only I had the courage to invite you to see the sun tomorrow if only I had the courage to say would you be with me however from a distance I always say in my heart I love you very much from a distance I can only look at you this heart can feel happy though can only look from a distance for me is enough sometimes I'm being silly to cover up this love every day I feel sick when harboring this flavor I know this is strictly prohibited however thank you for being present in my life I will pass this obstacle with a smile I hope I hope we can be together good night have a nice dream